Home, Office and Commercial Covid 19 (Coronavirus) Cleaning
As we are preparing to return, we are entering into a new way of keeping our clients and cleaners safe during the COVID-19 outbreak. We have developed our “Touchpoint” Cleaning system that provides both you and our cleaners with a safe and efficient cleaning plan like no other.
Keeping Clients and Cleaners Safe
- If you or anyone in your household/Office have any symptoms (even mild); please let us or your cleaner know as soon as possible
- Our staff have been instructed to notify us immediately if they are showing any symptoms. As a prevention tool, all Cleaners will start their shift by completing an NHS symptom checker.
- Disposable gloves, aprons and shoe covers are being changed in each job. Cleaners are also wearing masks and eye shields to protect themselves and our clients
- Cleaners must thoroughly wash their hands before during and after each clean
- Clients will be required to move to a different room from staff to allow social distancing. If this is not possible, a 2-metre distance will be applied.
- We are, as always changing materials and mop heads in each job; however, we will be using the clients hoover during the outbreak to prevent cross-contamination.
- As well as using our standard surface cleaner we will be using Anti-viral disinfectant Virucide
- Cleaners will open windows where appropriate to ventilate rooms
Touchpoint Cleaning System
Frequently Touched Surfaces COVID 19 Cleaning checklist:
✔ kitchen areas, sinks, taps kettles, toasters, bins
✔ Desktops, phones, stationery items, Keyboard Mouse, Laptops etc
✔ Chair Rests and arms, Remote controls,
✔ Kitchen, Canteen areas Tables Chairs and cutlery etc
✔ Bathroom areas all surfaces.
✔ Light switches, Door and Cupboard handles, Banisters, Push bars
✔ Lift Doors and buttons, Vending Machines, Drink Dispensers
✔ Blind pulls, Table edges, Laptops, Tablets, Lamp switches
✔ Cushions, Pillows, Sofas, Soft furnishings, Shower curtains
✔ Surfaces are fine spray cleaned with our “Anti-Viral” disinfectant
The Touchpoint cleaning system puts the health and safety of you your family and our cleaners at the top of our priorities. We have put this in place to enable you to put your confidence in the team at Ultra Sparkle, to ensure everyone’s welfare is protected. We thrive to ensure that all our staff are healthy , prepared and knowledgeable of our updated cleaning system. Call us to book your clean and trust us to safely continue to take care of your home and office.
To find out more, contact us on 07979 227811, firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form to the right of this page.
Government Information On Covid-19 Cleaning
Please find some information below on Government Covid-19 cleaning and disinfection advice:
Link to Government Cleaning Information: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-decontamination-in-non-healthcare-settings/covid-19-decontamination-in-non-healthcare-settings
Public Health (England) Cleaning and Disinfection Guidance Infographic: